So, I recently launched this new blog because I was previously running a free WordPress blog. And so for the benefit of my new audience, today’s blog post would focus on 10 random facts about me you probably didn’t know about and I really hope I don’t bore you out.
Anyways, welcome back to my online corner! How are you doing?
Random Facts About Blairsyn You Probably Didn’t Know About
1. I am the second of four children (one sister and two brothers)
2. My favourite ice cream flavour is coffee
3. My alcoholic drink of choice is Smirnoff Ice
4. I am allergic to hair dyes (they affect my sight). But stubbornness and love for colours will not allow me stay away from them.
5. My pet peeve is mouth/body odor
6. People who are two-faced really annoy me
7. I can cook the most amazing vegetable soup (Eforiro) and egusi soup.
8. My family name “Oso” means rain (it’s not Yoruba, as most people assume)
9. I spend far too much on skincare/hair care products
10. I came up with my brand name “Blairsyn” after falling in love with the character- Blair Waldorf in the TV Show “Gossip girl” (I’m super straight, no homo)
Bonus: I enjoy taking flatlay photographs of food and products. I absolutely cannot explain the joy I get from arranging products or food on a flat surface and just snapping away💜
And that’s all on the 10 random facts you didn’t know about me.
I hope you enjoyed reading these random facts about me as much as I enjoyed writing them for you guys! Which one can you relate to?
Also, do not hesitate to catch up on previous posts.
Till next time, I remain your favourite content creator- @blairsyn_